Civil Engineer – Site Development
St. Louis, MO
The successful applicant should be a self-starter and interested in leading a future team. The ideal candidate will possess the potential for future personnel and or project management. Our culture rewards talented, motivated, and dedicated individuals with the desire to learn and grow with positions of increasing responsibility, management, and the potential for eventual ownership participation
- Assist with the preparation & coordination of design documents and construction documents for all design disciplines.
- Ensure that design reviews occur at the designated stages of the projects.
- Submit project deliverables to the jurisdictions requiring approval and follow up until permit is issued.
- Responsible for communication with external consultants.
- Perform designs for projects in the base discipline.
- Licensed or actively working to achieve licensure.
- A minimum of 4+ years of industry experience.
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to identify and solve problems and resolve conflicts.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and effectively balance the workload.
- Must be AutoCAD experienced, Civil 3D experience is a plus.
- Must be able to travel, generally 1 to 2 days at a time.
We offer competitive compensation packages with premium benefits. Your comprehensive benefits package includes Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K, Education Assistance, Holiday Leave, Vacation Leave, Sick Leave, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Professional Development opportunities, and more.