Civil Designer – Site Development
St. Louis, MO
The successful applicant should be a self-starter and interested in leading a future team. Our culture rewards talented, motivated, and dedicated individuals with the desire to learn and grow with positions of increasing responsibility, management, and the potential for eventual ownership participation
- Draft civil engineering designs for roadways, water, and sewage lines, drainage, and land grading specifications for commercial and residential building sites using maps and topographical surveys.
- Draft both 2D and 3D designs of utilities, roadways, and other infrastructure systems.
- Interpret civil engineering drawings to determine where to place utilities, roadways, and other infrastructure systems.
- Read maps and land surveys to note land grading, nearby structures, and other factors that could affect the placement of utilities, roadways, and other infrastructure systems.
- A minimum of 1+ years of industry experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and effectively balance workload.
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD, Civil 3D experience is preferred.
- Must be able to travel, generally 1 to 2 days at a time.
We offer competitive compensation packages with premium benefits. Your comprehensive benefits package includes Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K, Education Assistance, Holiday Leave, Vacation Leave, Sick Leave, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Professional Development opportunities, and more.
No phone calls or agencies, please.